We manage processes with ARM (“Advice, Realize & Manage”) methodology. This methodology, a consolidated tool to manage the whole life cycle, is divided into phases, each one defined by: processes to follow, results to deliver, roles and responsibilities, tools and techniques to ensure quality and productivity.
The provider guarantees the adopted requirements and methodology by:
- Clearly committing to deliver a quality product and service by relying on a straightforward strategy and the deployment of a continuous verification and improvement model;
- Ensuring the satisfaction of the client and the stakeholders, which influence the company’s goals and activities;
- Carrying out a process-based management that highlights the chains of activity to produce company value and relative responsibilities, overcoming organizational and internal functional divisions;
- Pursuing total quality that must extend to the whole of the organization, involving each team member and that must keep consistently high in time to reflect our goal of continuous improvement.
This image shows Eclettica’s general model. See the process-based approach that is integrated by continuous improvement for a correct development of the Quality Management System that will be adopted
Applying the quality management principles does not only bring direct benefits, it also contributes greatly to cost and risk management.
As regards planning, we take into account benefits, costs, and risks to plan and implement an organization that is able to deliver the best quality service to all interested parties.
These considerations on the general performance have a positive impact towards:
- a better optimization of costs and length of product/service supply cycles also through an effective and productive use of the resources;
- the rationalization and alignment of the processes of service supply to better meet the desired results.
Within the referring models, the PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT model represented below identifies, plans, delivers, and checks the analyses and continuous improvement of service performance and of the different contractual tasks.
- Plan: plan ahead of the activities to best carry out the project based on the imposed requirements;
- Do: execute the activity plan mapped out in the previous step and measure the performance;
- Check: check the results in relation to process’s goals and obtained results;
- Act: choose the best measures to improve the process and trigger a new PDCA cycle.
It is interesting to note that PDCA is a scalable approach with a trickle-down application on strategy business processes as well as on the operative sub-processes that run within them, thus generating nested PDCA cycles. The Deming Cycle is a general approach to continuous improvement for business execution processes. Eclettica applies it to strategic management processes, as well as to operative and supportive processes